Lotman and Toporov on St. Petersburg in English?

Jon Kyst kyst at HUM.KU.DK
Mon Dec 8 08:17:22 UTC 2003

Dear all,

I have not been able to find English translations of these two texts:

Lotman, Iu. M. "Simvolika Peterburga i problemy semitotiki goroda"

Toporov, V.N. "Peterburg i "Peterburgskii tekst russkoi literatury""

I need them for a class with no Russian proficiency required.

Are there any translations available off-line or online? If not, I could use
a German or Swedish translation for my class, so a reference to translations
into these two language would be helpful too.

Thanks!

Jon Kyst
Uniersity of Copenhagen