Russian for Russians website

Marissa Polsky Polsky at AMERICANCOUNCILS.ORG
Tue Dec 9 14:48:33 UTC 2003

If you notice something that is consistent, and not a Russian problem,
please let me know. I have the ability to change things globally pretty
easily, and it would only take a few minutes.

I didn't realize there were so many problems with it - I had been going
through it in Internet Explorer, and everything seem to work fine.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Marissa

>>> rrobin at GWU.EDU 12/09/03 09:31AM >>>
Dear SEELANGovtsy,

Olga Kagan and I are now making an intensive effort to clean up the
Russian for Russians website (http://www.gwu.edu/~slavic/rdr/). If you
are a Russian for Russians user, and you've been living with errors that
you've been dying to get corrected, now's your chance.

PLEASE don't just fume inside! Let us know! We'll fix them.

-Rich and Olga
_________________________________
Richard Robin, Associate Professor, Chair
German and Slavic Dept.
The George Washington University
Washington, DC 20008
rrobin at gwu.edu
http://home.gwu.edu/~rrobin
Chitayu po-russki vo vsex kodirovkax.

  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface
at: