Need Help in Locating Book on Russian Cases

Laura Janda lajanda at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Thu Dec 11 14:01:06 UTC 2003

Dear Jean Pacheco,
        I don't know if this is the book that you are looking for, but I
am the co-author of _The Case Book for Russian_ published in 2002 by
Slavica, ISBN: 0-89357-307-8.
        Best wishes,
        --laura