Belarusian Theatre Information/Meetings

James Mallinson rocketvmpr at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 22 15:37:49 UTC 2003

Attention SEELANGS users,

My name is James Mallinson and I am the International
Contact Manager for the National Academic Dramatic
Yakub Kolas Theatre of Vitebsk, Belarus.  The Yakub
Kolas Theatre is planning a tour of North America and
we are looking for hosts.

I am currently in the United States for the holidays
and have already arranged for a few meetings
concerning the theatre before I fly back to Minsk from
Chicago on January 14.  If you are interested in
hosting the theatre and would like to speak with me in
person before I depart, I would be happy to look at my
schedule and see if I can slot you in.

If you do not think that you have the time for a
meeting before I leave but are still interested in
viewing materials of the theatre, feel free to respond
to this e-mail and I will send you an information
packet and videos on CD.

As time is limited, do feel free to give me a call on
my mobile while I am still here:  773-501-5938.

Thanks,
James Mallinson