Cyrillic on OS X

Keith Langston langston at ARCHES.UGA.EDU
Fri Feb 14 18:18:26 UTC 2003

Dear Mac users on the SEELANGS list,

I just wanted to point out another resource for a phonetic Russian
keyboard layout that I don't think has yet been mentioned in the
various postings on this topic:

The following site has an updated OS X version of the transliterated
Russian keyboard layout that was available in OS 9.x.

http://www.mmlc.northwestern.edu/mmlc-software/translit_rus_kbd_x/

I just installed this on my computer and it works beautifully. Kudos to
the Multimedia Learning Center at Northwestern.

Best,

Keith Langston

Keith Langston
Assoc. Professor of Russian