Awards for inclusion in AATSEEL newsletter

Walton, Eugenia Elaine zhenya at KU.EDU
Wed Feb 19 14:40:42 UTC 2003

Hello, Everyone,

There will be a new column in the AATSEEL newsletter entitled "Member News,"
part of which will be devoted to awards and honors for people in our
profession.  If you have any to report, please send them to me off-list for
inclusion in the column.  We are particularly interested in awards and
honors granted by other organizations besides AATSEEL,  such as: AAASS,
ACTFL, ACTR, AWSS, etc., or from universities or foundations.

We look forward to hearing about your accomplishments.

Sincerely,

Eugenia Kapsomera Walton
Dept. of Slavic Languages and Literatures
The University of Kansas - Wescoe Hall
1445 Jayhawk Blvd., Rm. 2134
Lawrence, Kansas 66045-7590
785-864-2355 (office)