Ivanov and Zinovieva-Annibal

Adrian Wanner ajw3 at PSU.EDU
Fri Feb 21 18:56:29 UTC 2003

You are confusing the mother with the daughter...
Lidiia Viacheslavovna Ivanova was born April 28, 1896 in Paris and
died July 9, 1985 in Rome.
(Source: Lidiia Ivanova, Vospominaniia [Moskva, 1992], introduction
by John Malmstad).
Best,
Adrian Wanner

>Dear Dr. White:
>
>While I am no Pushkinist...
>
>áËÌӒ¸Â’ý-ÄÌÌË·ýÎ ã˔Ëþ ÑÏËڕË’Ìý
>(1866-17.10.1907 )
>
>In case that didn't come through:
>Zinov'ieva-Annibal Lidiia Dmitriievna, 1866-17.10.1907
>

>Sorry, I couldn't find a more precise birthdate.
>
>mad
><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>Michael A. Denner
>Russian Studies Program
>Stetson University
>Campus Box 8361
>DeLand, FL 32724
>386.822.7381
>http://www.stetson.edu/organizations/russian_club/mypage.htm

Adrian J. Wanner
Associate Professor of Russian and Comparative Literature
Head, Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures
The Pennsylvania State University
313 Burrowes Building
University Park, PA 16802

Tel. (814) 865-5481 (o),  (814) 234-1289 (h)
Fax  (814) 863-8882
http://www.la.psu.edu/slavic/wanner.htm