THANKS: Russian grammar

Kirill Sereda kvsereda at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Feb 24 17:50:04 UTC 2003

Many sincere thanks to Jeff Holdeman, David Connor, Alina Israeli, Katie
Janicka, Benjamin Rifkin, and others who responded off-list for help!!
Now we've got all the necessary information to start our crash course.

In the future I hope to be able to contribute to the list and offer
advice, possibly as a native speaker or Russian, or by drawing upon my
knowledge of Asian languages, should such a need arise.

Thank you very much!

Kirill Sereda