jazyk glukhikh

Nobukatsu Minoura nobum at GOL.COM
Tue Feb 25 01:38:39 UTC 2003

Dear Chris,

I have this list below.  Some pieces of information can be old.  Galina
Zajceva is the forerunner in the field.  Anna Komarova is the most important
figure in Russia now.  Her center has a website which should be able to be
searched.

Best,

Nobukatsu Minoura
Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
minoura at tufs.ac.jp

----------

A list of key persons in the study in RSL:

Galina Zajceva
Institut Defektologii. Adres: Rossija, 117321 g. Moskva, Profsojuznaja 136/
K4, Kv. 266. Telefonnyj nomer: 7095 338 3657.

Anna Komarova
Director of the Center for the Deaf Studies and Bilingual Education , Moscow
Bilingual School for the Deaf. Write her at annkom at concord.ru. Address: ul.
Vavilova 81/160. Phone and fax: 7095 132 0391.

Arkady Belozovsky
He is a Russian deaf person studying and teaching at Rochester Institute of
Technology, NY, USA. Write him at BELOZOVSKY.AX at a1.isc.rit.edu.

Joseph Kautzky
He studies Russian Sign Language and he's now at Stanford University. Write
him at jkautz at stanford.edu. He used to have an elaborate webpages on RSL at
U. of Washington. He's planning to move his webpages to Stanford. Ask him
how his project is going.