Contemporary Russian Literature

Ernie Sjogren esjogren at NC.RR.COM
Tue Feb 25 23:46:52 UTC 2003

Dear Mr. Sullivan,

Take your chances with any of the Russian bookstores searched from this site
(it's a book search page).  I've ordered from 3 of them and have no
complaints at all so far:

http://www.findbook.ru/

Two stores in the U.S. that also do business quite satisfactorily:

www.st-p.com -- their service is usually especially quick

www.kniga.com

There are many more fine stores, I'm sure  You will find your book at
several of these sites.

Best,

Ernie Sjogren

in re:
I am searching for online bookstores which carry modern Russian literature
(published in Russian). . . . In particular, I am looking for Tolstaja's new
novel, "The
Slynx." . . .