Language difficulty

Charles Mills cmills at KNOX.EDU
Mon Jul 7 00:29:48 UTC 2003

Dear Neil,

Nice to see you and Loren interject a vein of sanity into that thread.  Are
your Dobrovsky muscles coming along?  Did I mention my wife and I will be in
Olomouc next fall?  I'm directing a Midwest study abroad program at Palacky
University.  If you're in the neighborhood, you should stop by.  I've seen the
apartment, it has plenty of extra room, and is conveniently located in a
beautiful part of town (everything is).

Sincerely,
Charles

Neil Bermel wrote:

> The DLI categories mentioned by Loren and Leslie are based on the number of
> hours it takes students to go from zero competence to various levels on the
> DLI's proficiency scale ...

---