AAASS 35th National Convention

Jolanta Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Jul 8 05:24:21 UTC 2003

Dear Fellow Slavicists,

It is my pleasure to invite you to the 35th National Convention of the
American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies, which will take
place from 20 to 23 November 2003 at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in
Toronto, Canada. We have received a record number of panel and roundtable
proposals and meeting requests. Currently, we have 402 panels, roundtables,
and meetings spread out over 12 sessions.

Toronto is a wonderful city with great restaurants and shopping. The
Fairmont Royal York is linked by a series of underground passageways to the
subway system, shopping, and restaurants.

You can find the Convention Preliminary Program as well as the
Pre-Registration Form and the Fairmont Royal York Hotel Reservation Form on
our Web site, www.aaass.org. The Preliminary Program will be also printed
in the August issue of the AAASS NewsNet.

Please remember that the deadline to register for non-presenters is
September 15, 2003. Also, please note that rooms at the Fairmont Royal York
are selling very quickly and we will sell out, so please book your room as
soon as possible - we have already sold over half of our allotted number of
rooms.

We hope to see you in Toronto in November 2003!

Wendy Walker,
AAASS Convention Coordinator
e-mail: walker at fas.harvard.edu
phone: (617) 495-0679