electronic Pushkin corpora

Joe Peschio jpeschio at UMICH.EDU
Fri Jul 11 15:01:07 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGers,

Can anyone direct me to electronic corpora of Pushkin's works?  The RVB
site (http://www.rvb.ru/pushkin/) has the entire 1959 edition, but I can't
figure out how to search the entire corpus or make concordances, etc.
without downloading each text individually and putting them all into one
file.  I'd be grateful for information on the corpora of any other early
19th-century poets as well.

Thanks in advance,
Joe Peschio

ps - FYI: It appears that the search engine for Slovar' iazyka Pushkina
(http://www.slovari.ru/index.html) was updated not long ago.