Lost pages from library book

Leslie Farmer Zemedelec at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 20 19:40:34 UTC 2003

I'm in the beginning stages of a book about the paratroopers who shot
Reinhard Heydrich, and reading all the local library's factual offerings.   I just
discovered, to my disgust, that the most interesting book to date ("The
Assassination of Heydrich", by Jan Wiener) has had pp. 105-108 in the chapter called
"Hunt and Reprisals" rather carefully cut out. Does anyone have a copy of this
book and a few minutes to copy the pages in question for me?   Glad to pay
costs.

Leslie