CFP: Scando-Slavica vol. 50

Kjetil Rå Hauge k.r.hauge at EAST.UIO.NO
Fri Jul 25 13:33:00 UTC 2003

The 2004 volume of Scando-Slavica, the journal published by the
Association of Scandinavian Slavists and Baltologists, will be our
fiftieth. We would like to celebrate this small jubilee with a broad
spectrum of good articles from authors both in Scandinavia and in
other parts of the world.

The deadline for contributions to vol. 50 is 1 March 2004. Articles
may be written in English, Russian,German or French. Contributors who
are not writing in their native language should normally have their
copy checked by a competent native speaker before submission and
enclose a declaration by the copy editor.

However, on this occasion we would like to consider also manuscripts
that have not been copy-edited, provided they are sent in three
months early, i.e., before 1 December 2003. The manuscripts will be
refereed in the usual way, and the authors informed of the outcome
around 1 April 2004. Accepted authors will then have about six weeks
to have copy editing done and follow up any suggestions made by the
referee(s).

Send manuscripts, with a short summary in English or the language of
the article, to: Barbara Lönnqvist, Ryska inst., Åbo Akademi,
Fänriksgatan 3, FI-20500 Åbo, Finland. More detailed "Instructions to
Contributors" are found at: <http://www.hf.uio.no/east/bulg/scsl/>.
(We are willing to let you exceed the 16-page limit mentioned there
if you have good reasons for it.)

Scando-Slavica was formerly published by Blackwell Munksgaard.
Starting with vol. 49 (2003) we will be published by Taylor & Francis.
--
--- Kjetil Rå Hauge, U. of Oslo. Tel. +47/22856710, fax +47/22854140
--- (this msg sent from home, +47/67148424, fax +1/5084372444)