Beliefs about the dead and body parts

Mary Delle LeBeau marydelle at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jul 25 16:22:50 UTC 2003

Thank you for those who replied on this subject.  It is fascinating.
I will look for the article suggested.  Natalie, do you have anything
published on your findings?

Mary Delle

On 25 Jul 2003, at 11:04, Natalie O. Kononenko wrote:

> I'm replying to the list on the assumption that this might be of general
> interest.  One person asked whether there is a belief that fingernail

Ph.D. candidate in Russian
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA