Interactive CD-ROM for Golosa, 3rd edition

Sibelan E S Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Tue Jul 29 18:06:03 UTC 2003

[I'm forwarding this message from Karen Evans-Romaine because of
SEELANGS e-mail account access issues -- SESF]

Dear Colleagues,

I apologize for the delay in responding to Elena Kobzeva-Herzog's
message. She asks:

>Does anyone know if the Interactive CD-ROM for the "Golosa"
>Textbook, 3rd edition is available now?  When can I get it? Could
>you please let me know off-list?

The CD-ROM for Golosa, Book One, third edition, is now available
through Prentice Hall (www.prenhall.com). The ISBN is 0-13-111092-6.
The price is $48.

The CD-ROM for Golosa, Book Two, third edition, is due out on 2
September. The ISBN is 0-13-183382-0. Check with your Prentice Hall
representative or on the PH website for updates.

These CD-ROMs contain all of the audio materials for the textbook and
workbook. Both the audio and the video materials are also available
at the Golosa website: www.gwu.edu/~slavic/golosa.htm.

With best wishes,

Karen Evans-Romaine

Dr. Karen Evans-Romaine