Igor's campaign

Genevra Gerhart ggerhart at ATTBI.COM
Tue Jun 10 19:01:27 UTC 2003

Airplane fares are cheap now, why not invite Van up here when I'm in Russia
for while.

Genevra Gerhart

http://www.GenevraGerhart.com

ggerhart at attbi.com
(206) 329-0053

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of dean worth
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:06 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Igor's campaign

I'm not quite sure what you mean by serious reading of the Igor Tale, but
if you're at all interested in the IT's authenticity, I suggest you get in
touch with Professor Edward Keenan (Harvard History Dept. or Dumbarton
Oaks), whose forthcoming book will require quite some changes in the way
we've all been reading it. Dean Worth