New member looking for cultural information

Allison Arlt allisonarlt at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 11 20:58:34 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues,
I am a new member looking for information.  I am currently writing a guidebook for American families who are hosting high school students from the NIS.  I am having trouble finding information (preferably individuals I can interview) for Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan.  I would appreciate it if you may know people I could interview either by phone or email about these countries.
Thank you,
Allison Arlt