Submissions to Tolstoy Studies Journal

Donna Orwin dorwin at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Jun 16 17:52:50 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues,

As you begin your summer work, I would like to remind you that Tolstoy
Studies Journal welcomes submissions on Tolstoy from any field or
discipline.  TSJ is the only refereed journal in the world devoted
exclusively to Tolstoy.  For instructions on how to submit your work,
you can
consult our web site at www.tolstoystudies.org.  If you have any further

questions, please feel free to email me directly with them.

The web site, by the way, has just been redesigned by Kat Tancock of the
University of Toronto.  Take a look!

Sincerely yours,

Donna Orwin, Editor
Tolstoy Studies Journal