Business Russian

Paul Richardson paulr at RISPUBS.COM
Tue Jun 24 12:54:31 UTC 2003

Re: Business Russian

I have not been following this, but we published "Business Russian" several
years ago, designed mainly for independent study, but I know it has been
used by several schools and we have sold a few thousand copies over the
years. It is still in print.

http://www.rispubs.com/store/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=4896

Paul Richardson
Russian Life