Russian courses

Yelena vsem at RUSSIANEXPEDITION.NET
Fri May 2 20:50:30 UTC 2003

Dear Seelangers,
Somebody has sent a request regarding Russian courses at the Linguistic
University in Moscow. May I ask for an e-mail address? My colleague from
Germany is eager to take some Russian courses during the coming summer. May
be you may suggest something? Any piece of information will be appreciated.
Thank you very much, yours sincerely, Yelena Minyonok