Khrushchev's words and his shoe banging

Gerald J. Sabo gsabo at JCU.EDU
Tue May 6 21:02:20 UTC 2003

I recall that within the last few months on the electronic site of the New York
Times there was a photograph of Khrushchev banging away, and Andrei Gromyko was
sitting nearby.  The photograph was for sale through perhaps e-Bay for nearly
two hundred dollars.  So there does seem to be some photographic evidence of the
incident.  Jerry Sabo