used books

mario kulka mojelisty at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 8 20:09:05 UTC 2003

Fellow students,

I was about to post a question to the list about a good way to exchange used
books among us. I was wondering if there was a mailing list for that
purpose; in the meantime I found a free, no ads site that you might find
useful (bookhookup.com) It has all the CUNY colleges but not that many books
listed yet; anyway, does anybody know about simillar sites or a mailing list
for that purpose?

Thanks,
Mateusz