Call for Papers

Olga Mesropova olgames at IASTATE.EDU
Fri May 9 13:17:34 UTC 2003

Dear colleagues:

I am posting this CFP on behalf of Prof. Brenda Daly, the editor of the NWSA Journal.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or Professor Daly off-list.

Best regards,

Olga Mesropova

The NWSA Journal, the scholarly publication of the National Women’s Studies Association, is committed to providing a forum in which the research of feminist scholars, established and new, results in critical dialogue. We invite submissions in all areas relating to Women’s Studies.  Reports, book reviews, archives, and critical essays that engage in a feminist perspective will also be considered. We seek submissions on topics, such as:

       Feminist Pedagogy
       Feminist theory and research methodologies: including global feminism
       Women and science
       Women and religion, including fundamentalism
       Women, girls and education
       Ecology, ecofeminism, health and the environment
       Feminist generations: the future of feminism, young feminists, children
       Post-colonial studies
       Women and activism
       Women and the arts
       Women writers: autobiographies and reflexive writings
       Race, class, sexualities, and gender intersections
       Women and the media
       Women and disabilities
       Women’s history
       Immigration
Send three double-spaced copies of your manuscript (20-30 pages), with parenthetical notes and a complete references page formatted according to the Chicago Manual of Style.

After May 1, 2003 send to:

Brenda Daly, Editor
NWSA Journal
253 Ross Hall