Khrushchev on TV

William Derbyshire Wwdslovene at AOL.COM
Wed May 14 16:12:22 UTC 2003

In a message dated 05/11/2003 11:23:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cmills at KNOX.EDU writes:
> Those of a younger generation were repeatedly treated to a snippet of
> Khrushchev
> pounding his shoe on the podium (and Neil Armstrong bouncing on the moon) on
> MTV.

Hi  Charlie!
       Thanks for jumping into this debate. And, by the way, it has now
become popular among certain people (mainly religious fanatics) to
deny that Armstrong ever walked on the moon.
       Best wishes. I trust all is well.                      Bill