AATSEEL Membership

David L. Cooper dc247 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed May 14 15:27:32 UTC 2003

Dear Ms. Dillon:

I just renewed my membership online. My membership is a joint membership
with my wife. The online renewal had no provision for supplying the
member information for the joint member. But she should be included in
the Directory as well. If you do not have her information on file, she
is Valeria Sobol, please let me know and I will provide it. Thank you.

David Cooper