Children's game

Anna Rakityanskaya rakitya at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Tue May 20 15:56:48 UTC 2003

The game in question is actually a kiddy massage: an adult "draws pictures"
and uses different strokes on a child's back that illustrate each line of
the following rhyme:

Rel'sy, rel'sy,
shpaly, shpaly,
Ekhal poezd zapozdalyi.
Iz poslednego okoshka
Vysypalas' kartoshka.

Shel slon - potoptal,
Shli kury - poklevali,
etc.

Frankly, I don't remember the part about the animals very well. But I use
the first half of the rhyme every day to wake my son up in the morning. It
works great!

Anna Rakityanskaya
University of Texas at Austin