Russia: Land of the Czars

Mourka Mourka at HVC.RR.COM
Sat May 24 12:55:49 UTC 2003

Hello anyone who might be interested in Russian History!

Sunday and Monday, this weekend, the 25th and the 26th of May, the documentary, Russia: The Land of the Czars will be shown on 9:00 on the History channel.  If you watch really closely, you may see my name in the credits at the very end.  Don't blink, you know how fast those credits go by.

Some of my Russian chachkas will be in the film.  For example, Rasputin will be holding or wearing a large cross that is mine.  Lenin's desk will have some of my things, etc.  Most of the film was filmed in Russia but many things were filmed in a studio here in High Falls.

Something to do on a rainy weekend...............

Mourka