Russia: Land of the Czars

Nancy Condee condee at PITT.EDU
Mon May 26 13:22:51 UTC 2003

The _New York Times_ today gave it a good review, even while acknowledging
the hype.

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of Mourka
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 8:38 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Russia: Land of the Czars

Last minute program changes:  Will be shown Monday and Tuesday, 26th and
27th at 9:00 Eastern Standard Time.  They were hoping to be broadcast on the
weekend.

Also don't hold me responsible for the quality of this production.  I was
involved with a small film company which did a relatively minimal amount of
work.  Since this production was made for television, I have my doubts about
the accuracy and can only hope for the best  Already I am not too crazy
about all the hype and the ads for it.

Mourka