Fwd: distant learning

Jolanta Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Nov 7 18:38:39 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGers,
Please respond directly to Mr. Grant, if you know the answer about distance
learning programs in Russian literature and history. I am afraid I do not
know if any such programs exist in the U.S. The only distance learning
Russian studies program that I know of is at Freie University in Berlin,
Germany.
thanks

Jolanta M. Davis
AAASS Publications Coordinator and NewsNet Editor

American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (AAASS)
8 Story Street
Cambridge, MA
tel.: 617-495-0679
fax: 617-495-0680