Call for articles

Keenan, Edward KeenanE at DOAKS.ORG
Mon Nov 10 20:07:57 UTC 2003

Dear Chris Thomas,

As I mentioned some time ago, I shall be giving a paper at the New York
Public Library on "Ivan the Terrible and Early Russian Printing."
Depending on the reaction, I'd like to send it to you for Solanus.  OK?

ELK

Edward L. Keenan

Andrew W. Mellon Professor of History

1703 32nd St.,  NW

Washington, DC 20007

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas, Chris [mailto:Chris.Thomas at BL.UK]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 9:13 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Call for articles

Articles are welcomed for consideration for publication in the 2004
issue of

SOLANUS: international journal for Russian and East European
bibliographic,

library and publishing studies. SOLANUS is an an annual refereed
journal. We

publish on a wide range of topics, e.g. reading, book design, history
and

present state of publishing/printing. This year's issue has articles on
:

'Paper for Tsar Ivan Groznyi'in the Archive of Pushkinskii dom

Russian Imperial Censors

International Copyright for Digital Collections of Russian Material: US
and

UK Law and Practice

Russian Emigre Bibliography Since 1917

A Rare Edition from the Printing House of the Pochaiv Monastery

Romanian Book Production 1716-1770.

This issue has mainly historical articles but we are also very much

interested in the present day.

Please get in touch with me if you want more information or look at

http://www.ssees.ac.uk/solanus/solacont.htm

Chris[tine] Thomas

Editor, SOLANUS

!

**

Opening 14 November 2003 at the British Library Galleries :

"Chinese Printmaking Today", artworks by leading Chinese artists
1980-2000

*

legally

privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the

intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the

postmaster at bl.uk : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or

copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The

British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the

author.

*