cancelled Russian 2 class. help!

Elena.Kobzeva at RCC.EDU Elena.Kobzeva at RCC.EDU
Sun Nov 23 04:35:18 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues,

Due to the budget cut, last week my Russian 2 class was cancelled.

I have a group of students who need to take Russian 2 this Spring in order to transfer to other institutions. The problem is that most of these students work during the day and can only take the night classes.

Do you know what college or university offer Russian 2 at night in this area (Riverside)?

Are there any Russian 2 courses online?

Thank you in advance. Please reply off-list.

Elena Kobzeva

Associate Professor

Spanish/Russian

Riverside Community College