Chekhov

Lauren Leighton laurengl at PTWI.NET
Thu Oct 9 15:27:52 UTC 2003

I am trying to complete a bibliography of Chekhov in English. I would
greatly appreciate it if Chekhovians, or for that matter any other kind of
Slavist, would offer assistance in tracing down information (vol., issue,
page nrs, etc.) on items I have not been able to find. For the most part
these are articles and reviews in popular mags and well known journals. Some
items are collections for which I need the contents. 2-3 volunteers could
probably complete the list in jiffy time. Thank you in advance. Lauren
Leighton.