Attention American Councils/ACTR alumni!

Alissa Bibb Bibb at AMERICANCOUNCILS.ORG
Mon Oct 13 18:25:55 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues,

American Councils for International Education [Outbound office] is in
the process of creating our own website.  We plan to have current
pictures and updates from our programs, but a large part of the site
that we hoped to set up is a "Where are they now?" alumni section.  We
think that this will be a great resource and inspiration for fellow
students of Russia and Eurasia.
     What we would like from you is your name, dates of the program you
participated in, your current situation (studying? job?), any recent
trips to Russia, etc....  Participation in this website is completely
voluntary, and feel free to include as much or as little information as
you'd like.  (For example, contact info is great to include, but in no
way necessary).
If you would like to add a posting, please email the information
directly to me.
We hope to have the website operational in January.  The more
participation we get, the better this site will be.  Thank you all in
advance!

Alissa Bibb
Program Assistant
Outbound Office