Database of Russian Area Studies

Paul Richardson paulr at RISPUBS.COM
Tue Oct 21 14:15:31 UTC 2003

We are actually constantly compiling this type of information for our
online directory.

http://www.russianlife.net/yellow/firms.cfm

But, strangely, we did not have a Russian Area Studies Programs
classification, so we have just added that and welcome submissions of
data (via form at the address above).

Currently, we have over 60 listings for "Language Study - College
Level", but have more data that needs integrating and always want to add
more data (SEELANGers are welcome to add data on their institutions if
search turns up nothing -- listings are free). In fact, we have
classifications for:

Language Study -- Individual (aids to self-study)
Language Study -- College Level
Language Study -- Summer Programs
Language Study -- Heritage
Language Study -- in Russia
Summer Camps

As always, we have more data than we have time to put it in or update
it. But we always welcome additions and corrections!

Paul Richardson
Publisher
Russian Life
www.russianlife.net