Unicode fonts covering OCS for Mac OS X?

Keith Langston langston at UGA.EDU
Wed Sep 3 12:44:47 UTC 2003

This looks great, but I've tried to download it on a couple of
occasions, and the installer won't work -- I get an error message "The
installer package 'Slavjanskij' cannot be opened. The Bill of Materials
for this package was not found."

Does anyone have any suggestions? I can't find any place on the web
site to contact the developers.

Keith

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 12:55 AM, N20JACK at AOL.COM wrote:

> I recommend the program   Slavjanskii at the site:
>
> http://rech.ru/na/         you can find all the OCS glyphs with this
> program.
>
>  Hope this helps,
>
> Jack
> --
> Jack Franke, Ph.D.
> Professor of Russian, Defense Language Institute
> Coordinator, European School I
> Monterey, CA 93944

> --

Keith Langston
Assoc. Prof. of Russian and Linguistics
Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages
University of Georgia
201 Joseph E. Brown Hall
Athens, GA 30602
706.542.2448, fax 706.583.0349