stalin prizes

Polly Jones polly.jones at WORCESTER.OXFORD.AC.UK
Wed Sep 3 20:35:20 UTC 2003

Dear all
Does anyone know of any articles or books which deal in detail with the
Stalin prizes in the USSR, especially those granted in the arts?
I'm especially interested in anything recent on the selection process and
administration of the prizes, and also any comprehensive lists of
prizes awarded. The same goes for the Stalin peace prizes.
If anyone can help, I'd be grateful. Please reply off list.
best
Polly Jones

Dr Polly Jones
Max Hayward fellow