FOOD short stories/poems

Madelaine Hron mhron at UMICH.EDU
Wed Sep 3 21:20:23 UTC 2003

Thanks! but I am specifically looking for SHORT STORIES or POEMS...
Would you by chance know any? I am quite aware I could use a number of
excerpts in longer novels (eg Tolstoy's Anna Karenina banquet scene or
the dinner scene in Chekhov's A Women's Kingdom, as you mention the To the
Lighthouse or of course Proust's madeleine scene...;-) but I was hoping
for something more self-contained... MH