conference in Moscow

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Mon Sep 8 12:00:38 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGers:

I am forwarding the message below on behalf of colleagues at Moscow
State University.  SEELANGs doesn't allow for attachments, but if you
contact the orgkomitet , e-mail address below, you can request the
information that is sent by attachment.

Please contact the Orgkomitet with questions:  kongr04 at philol.msu.ru

With best wishes,

BR

********

Glubokouvazhaemye kollegi!

Posylaem vam III Informacionne pis'mo o Mezhdunarondnom Congresse
rusistov "Russkij jazyk: istoricheskie sud'by i sovremennost'"
(Moskva, 18 - 21 Ïý•Úý 2004“.).

Esli Vy xotite vystupit' s dokladom, Vam neobxodimo vyslat' tezisy do
1 oktjabra 2003 g. po adresu
<mailto:kongr04 at philol.msu.ru>kongr04 at philol.msu.ru.

Budem takzhe zhdat' Vashi predlozhenija po povodu tematiki seminarov
i kruglyx stolov, kotorye my planiruem provesti vo vremja raboty
Kongressa.
--
Benjamin Rifkin

Professor and Chair, Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706 USA
voice: 608/262-1623; fax: 608/265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/