faux amis

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Tue Sep 9 09:20:13 UTC 2003

Thank you!

And, by the way, those few that are listed, are wrong. At least in case
of Russian - Belarusian, Polish - Belarusian, Ukrainian - Belarusian.
Almost half of them is wrong. And he missed some very obvious and
well-known ones. For example, in Russian "blago" means "good", and in
Belarusan "blaho" means "bad".

Regards,
Uladzimir Katkouski
http://www.pravapis.org/ - Belarusian Language Site