Belarusian Humanities Lyceum

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Sat Sep 13 13:40:38 UTC 2003

This is not really about language, but it's more of a political issue
which in our case is entangled with the sociolinguistics (Belarusian vs
Russian in Belarus). I've put 2 articles about National Humanties Lyceum
struggle.

• Children on the streets: Belarusian Humanities Lyceum closed down
http://www.pravapis.org/art_humanities_lyceum.asp

• Youth keeps alive spark of rebellion (reprint from yesterday's TIMES)
http://www.pravapis.org/art_youth_rebellion.asp

I feel so bad for these about children, I can't believe the government
is doing all this.

Regards,
Uladzimir