FW: For your students...

Elena.Kobzeva at RCC.EDU Elena.Kobzeva at RCC.EDU
Tue Sep 16 19:27:05 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues,

I am forwarding the message below on behalf of colleagues from Riverside Community College.
Elena Kobzeva-Herzog
Associate Professor
Spanish/Russian
elena.kobzeva at rcc.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Chenoweth, Rita
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 10:32 AM
To: 'Elena.Kobzeva-Herzog at rcc.edu'
Subject: For your students...

Elena -
Hello!  I just wanted to let you know about our upcoming World Music and Dance Concert.  The specific info is below - I will send you our postcards advertising the concert to hand out to your students if you would like.
I'm also interested in contacting any of your colleagues in the area who may want to attend the concert as an opportunity for Russian language and/or Russian Studies classes.  If you have a list or know of a website I can contact, I would really appreciate your help! Thanks again! -Rita

Rita P. Chenoweth
Assistant Director of Dance
Assistant Chair - Performing Arts Dept.
Riverside Community College
4800 Magnolia Ave.
Riverside CA 92506
(909) 222 -8234
Email: rita.chenoweth at rcc.edu

Expect a dynamic evening of Russian culture at 7:30 pm, on Friday, October 17, 2003, when Russian Souvenir hits Riverside Community College's Landis Auditorium for a one night only performance in a World Music and Dance Celebration.  The Orange County based company presents a lively evening of songs and dances inspired by the vast and beautiful traditions of the former Soviet Union.  From the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains to icy Alaska, audience members will be swept up in Russian Souvenir's inspirational choreography showcasing this diverse area of the world.

The World Music and Dance Celebration is presented by the Riverside Community College Dance Department.  Tickets are $15 general admission, $10 for students/seniors.   For ticket information please contact the Landis Auditorium box office at (909) 222-8100.  Group discounts available - please call the box office for details.

***There will be a special student performance at 10:00am on Friday, October 17 in RCC's Landis Auditorium.  School groups may make reservations for the 90 minute student concert by calling Rita Chenoweth at (909) 222-8234 or emailing Rita.Chenoweth at rcc.edu.  Cost is $5.00 per student.  NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR - the student concert is by group reservation ONLY.

Contact for more information:
Rita Chenoweth, Assistant Department Chair, RCC Dance Department: (909) 222 -8234