Directorship - Middlebury RS

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Wed Sep 17 00:05:18 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGers:

It has been a great honor for me to serve the past four years as
director of the Middlebury Russian School.  As of September 1, 2003,
the new director of the Middlebury Russian School is Dr. Karen
Evans-Romaine of Ohio University.  Karen has taught at the Middlebury
Russian School for three summers and in the summer of 2003 served as
the Russian School "Director-Designate."  I am confident that the
Russian School at Middlebury will continue to thrive in her able
hands and encourage you to recommend Middlebury to your students
interested in a summer immersion experience.  For more information
about the Middlebury Russian School, please see the website:
http://middlebury.edu/ls/russian/index.html

Sincerely,

Ben Rifkin
--
Benjamin Rifkin

Professor and Chair, Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706 USA
voice: 608/262-1623; fax: 608/265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/