Creating PDF Files

Paul Richardson paulr at RISPUBS.COM
Wed Sep 17 19:42:25 UTC 2003

On the PDF/Cyrillic front:

I have not had any problems creating PDF files from Cyrillic web docs or
word docs or Excel with the very easy to use and inexpensive utility,
pdf995.

It installs easily in Win (I use XP) as a printer and you just select
that printer to output your document and then name your pdf. There is a
free version of the utility that will subject you to some web ads -
somewhat irritating. But you can buy the utility for just $9.95 and get
no ads. They also seem to have a nice free utility to edit the
information in a PDF file and do some batch processing, though I have
not tried that.

Here is the link:
www.pdf995.com

Paul Richardson