Video and Audio Advertisements in Russian Available on the Intern et

VANCHU, ANTHONY J. (JSC-AH) (TTI) anthony.j.vanchu1 at JSC.NASA.GOV
Thu Sep 18 22:42:42 UTC 2003

Below are links that have video and audio advertisements on the www that
could be potentially useful in Russian language classes.  I thought what
I've found might be worth sharing with my fellow SEELANGSovtsy.  I'm sure
there are still others out there to be found.  I did my search with Yandex
and used "video reklama" and "video rolik" as my basic search phrases.

Note:  some of the selections can get a little racy (at least too much so
for us to use here in our program), but I think overall, there's a good
amount of useful material.  As far as the genre goes, some of there are
quite well done.

Tony Vanchu

Dr. Anthony J. Vanchu
Director, JSC Language Education Center
TechTrans International, Inc.
NASA Johnson Space Center
Houston, TX
Phone:  (281) 483-0644
Fax:  (281) 483-4050

Web Sources for Russian Video and Audio Commercials

http://www.yarsoft.ru/video.htm                                 currently
not operating, but looks promising

http://www.xplovision.ru/portfolio.html

http://www.amavi.com.ua/works_video.htm