AATSEEL 2003 Conference Preregistration

jschill jschill at AMERICAN.EDU
Sun Sep 21 17:33:44 UTC 2003

Hi, Kathleen!  Thanks for responding.  I just tried again and I'm still
having no luck, so

    I'm going to mail in my preregistration form tomorrow to be sure.

In case I'm not alone and others are having the same problem, here's
what's happening ( maybe it's my Mac OS 8.6 or my Netscape 4.7 is too
old):

When I go to the AATSEEL website and select the link:

Click Here to Register for the 2003 San Diego Conference

I get a window headed:

"The page cannot be found"

It shows  the web address:

https://secure.morrisdev.com/web/conferences/styles/tanstyles.css

The message that follows is:

The page cannot be found

    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

    Please try the following:

                 If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make
sure that it is spelled correctly.
                 Open the secure.morrisdev.com home page, and then look
for links to the information you want.
                 Click the Back button to try another link.

    HTTP 404 - File not found
    Internet Information Services

I get the same message when I select "Print the application form" link.

John

John Schillinger

Dept. of Language and Foreign Studies

American University

4400 Massachusetts Ave., Washington DC 20016-8045

Ph. (Off) 202/885-2395

Fax (Off) 202/885-1076

Weekends & Summer:

192 High St., Strasburg VA 22657