Terronis in Toronto

Tue Sep 23 21:31:42 UTC 2003

Kat Tancock wrote:

 > According to a quick search on canada411.com, there are three
 > businesses called "terroni restaurant" in Toronto. It's quite likely
 > that one of these is/was famous for its pizza.
 >
 > Hope this helps,

An even quicker search on Google produced lots of good hits:

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Terroni+Toronto+pizza>

See for example, the second hit:
<http://www.whynotdine.com/Canadian_Restaurants/Toronto_Restaurant_Reviews/Takeout/Pizza_Toronto/>

Choosing the best take-out pizza is imposable because everybody likes
their pizza a different way. Our first choice for take-out or eat in
pizza is Pizza Banfi 333-B Lonsdale, Toronto (416) 322-5231 in Forest
Hill. If you like a thick crust pizza, Amato's Pizza chain with
locations across Toronto may be your choice. For dine in, The HotHouse
Cafe 35 Church St. (Market Square) Toronto (416) 366-7800 is an
excellent downtown choice for thin crust pizza. I also here Terroni's
(720 Queen West) serves a good thin crust pie. Price is a large factor
determining whether a gourmet pizza restaurants will be busy. They have
to keep their prices around ten dollars for a small deluxe thin crust
personal pizza in order to bring in any substantial traffic.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com