AAASS Orgkomitet?

Yelena vsem at RUSSIANEXPEDITION.NET
Mon Sep 29 19:40:45 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGERS,

I have applied for grant to participate in AAASS conference. The foundation
asked me to send to them informatiion about the satff of organization
commette ("svedeniia o sostave orgkomiteta"). I am a little bit puzzled.
Could anybody tell me what do they mean by this and to whom shoud I apply
for this information? Thank you very much, sincerely yours, Yelena Minyonok

Dr. Yelena Minyonok,
Chief of Folklore Archive, Major Researcher
www.russianexpedition.net
Institute of World Literature
Russian Academy of Sciences
Moscow, 113191, Povarskaia, 25a