Live from Moscow delayed AGAIN!!

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Tue Aug 17 19:20:59 UTC 2004

Just a heads up to my colleagues in Russian language...

My bookstore called to let me know that they only had a handful of
copies of Live from Moscow and that the rest were on backorder. I called
Kendall-Hunt, and they said they hoped to have copies printed and mailed
out by the end of August... So, for the second time in as many years,
students will start the semester with photocopies and apologies. Very
frustrating.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Dr. Michael A. Denner

Russian Studies Program